- To form a single minded body of members who have come together for a common interest.
- A body, that represents the trade on national issues affecting the smooth functioning of business.
- To promote proficient trade practice, by structuring high quality standards in every aspect of business.
- Updating the members, via a common web site, newsletters and promotional activities of the new developments of the trade.
- Regular news updated on notifications, rules and regulations declared by the Government.
- Promoting the trade, by participating in promotional events on a national level, trying to enhance indigenous markets by uplifting the trade and incorporating the joys of shopping of gems and Jewellery in the country.
- Encouragement of trade through the organization of consumer exhibits in India that elevates business and promotes its members.
- Initiating a Jeweller's credibility program and issuing Store Certifications.
- Initiating educational and research institutes that help in developing superior quality and high standards for effective functioning of the trade.